Discover our exclusive offers, only available here.
Introducing the Hotel Van Gogh, a contemporary concept hotel accomodation in the heart of the museum district. just steps from world-famous Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum; The entertaining zone for music, theatre - Leidseplein the city is yours to experience firsthand. What do you have in mind when you think about Amsterdam? Art? Culture? Glittering nightlife? Fashion? Shopping? Whatever you expect from your stay in city center of Amsterdam, the Amsterdam Hotel Van Gogh is the perfect home base! Visit this inspiring Amsterdam hotel, a unique hideaway positioned at a convenient address:
- Our bustling location is ideal for exploration, Located at Museum Quarter, 3 world famous museums at your doorstep.
- A short walk from the Entertaining zone Leidseplein ( leidse square )
- The city’s premier fashion street P.C.Hoofdstraat is just next to the hotel ,
- Surrounded by many restaurants, theatres, and attractions
- Public transport can bring you about 10 minutes from the Centraal station,
- Only minutes from Famous Vondel Park.
- Boasting comfortable accommodations at a fantastically low price
Immerse yourself in the excitement of this historical city. From Hotel, you can reach the numerous bars, shops, clubs and other sights of the city , If you like exciting night life, the entertaining zone Leidse square , where Amsterdam’s nightlife pulsates, can be reached within a 10 minutes walk. where the famous club “Paradiso”, “Melkweg”, “Jimmy Woo” , “ little Buddha” or the recently renovated theater “ DeLaMar” can be found, If you like to exploring Amsterdam local daily lifestyle, don’t forget to check out one of the biggest open market “Albert Kuyp Markt” , where you can buy Grocery, Flower, fresh fish, and lot more for very good price . also Heineken brewery is very close to the market.
Are you ready to explore the versatile facets of this exciting city and do you prefer a comfortable yet budget accommodation in the city center? Then we give a warm welcome to you at the Hotel Van Gogh and Amsterdam!